Ins0mnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES OF INSOMNIA

Go down

RULES OF INSOMNIA Empty RULES OF INSOMNIA

Post  I_Am_One Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Ins0mnia is an English speaking faction. speaking your native langauge is perfectly ok, but not in Faction chat. Please take it to private or sqaud chats please.
1.) Absolutly no foul langauge will be tolorated at any time. ABSOLUTLY no sexual harrasment to anyone. Including remarks about the look of there character.
2.) Absolutly no remarks refering to race/religion or creed.
3.) No Faction member is to sell to another member at catshop prices/other then Botiuqe items.
4.) Absolutly no Spamming of Faction or squad chats.
5.) Stealing/lying or cheating of any kind will not be tolorated.(must follow all PWI rules)
6.) VENTRILO IS REQUIRED FOR TWs from this point on...even if you cant talk u can listen.
there is no excuse not to have it. its free and easy.
7.) If anyone and i mean anyone is caught giving vent info out of faction they will be removed immediatly. (no vent info spamming in FC or any chat.website req. to have vent.)
8.) THIS IS A TW FACTION IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TW THEN ITS NOT FOR YOU!
9.) DO NOT DISRESPECT ANY OFFICER AT ANY TIME OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.
10.) If you ask for help and people come to help you, and they need things done as well, then you do them as a squad..if anyone is caught leaving after there task is finished and not returning the favor, they will warned, 1 time..I have no patience for inconsiderate people.
11.) BHs have no priorty for faction members to stop leveling there characters to help with. If someone isnt busy and would like to that is fine.
12.) You must be patient when needing help getting things done.we dont always have the people online to help and some people are doing things they need as well. I have many quests that wait days to finish..Its not a big deal.
13. ALL DROPS go to the tabbers/wine holders from any FB/BH always. any unwined BH its free for all.
14.) At no time is it ok to slander or ridicule or talk crap to any faction or its members. Reputation is important to have, it makes people want to join us, thinking were a very nice faction and a fun group of people. And do not rage quit squads and talk crap to sqaud mates.

THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME PLEASE READ OFTEN.
I_Am_One
I_Am_One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum